The mobile team services were requested for an emergency intervention on the fuel tank of the power generator Pramac GSL 65. In this project, technicians dismantled the power generator case, extracted the motor-alternator assembly, solved the tank problem and reassembled the power generator. After completing the specific operations were performed functional tests.
Pramac GSL 65 technical details:
- Stand by power LTP: 49,6/61,9 kw/kva;
- Prime power PRP: 47,8/59,7 kw/kva;
- Engine manufacturer: Deutz;
- Engine cooling system: water;
- Fuel: diesel;
- Soundproof canopy made up of modular panels, realized with zinced steel as treatment against corrosion and aggressive conditions, properly fixed and sealed allowing a full weatherproof enclosure;
- Easy access to the genset for maintenance purposes thanks to: Wide lateral access doors fixed by stainless steel hinges and provided with plastic lockable handles and internal perforated galvanized steel-sheet; Detachable panels, with screws holes protected by rubber tap;
- Control panel protection door provided with suitable window and lockable handle;
- Lateral air inlet opening properly protected and soundproofed. Exhaust air outlet from the roof, trough wet section protected by proper grid.