The mobile service team delivered and installed a Pramac GSW 210 power generator. After completing the specific operations were performed functional tests and voltage drop simulations. Compliant with noise and safety regulations, this generators can be used both in residential and industrial area. Due to the metal frame on the generator this can be easily moved using a forklift truck.
Pramac GSW 210 repair:
Metatools mobile service team conducted a general repair at the power generator Pramac GSW 210. The revision consisted in checking the operating parameters, replacing consumables and, not least, a general inspection of the group. Pramac GSW 210 is used by the beneficiary as backup solution in case of power failure.
Pramac GSW 210 technical details:
- Stand by power LTP: 163.4/204.2 kw/kva;
- Prime power PRP: 147.5/184.4 kw/kva;
- Engine cooling system: water/ antifreeze;
- Engine manufacturer: Perkins;
- Fuel: diesel;
- Efficient residential silencer placed inside the canopy;
- Soundproof canopy made up of modular panels, realized with zinced steel as treatment against corrosion and aggressive conditions, properly fixed and sealed allowing a full weatherproof enclosure.