Metatools’s engineers have delivered and installed an ABKANT PPS 3120 machine. The objective of the project was to modernize the development projects/prototypes department, within the laboratory of metallic confections of a private company.
The sturdy design of the folding press includes a generously sized rod for ensuring that the movable sliding block is in a parallel position while lowering in pressure.
- Collapsible, adjustable ground steel support table for a high degree of precision and durability;
- Hydraulic power unit with double safety switch and adjustable pressure;
- Support arms for sheet metal up to 500mm for ease of use;
- The back gauge is fixed on a slide bar for narrow work pieces; it is height-adjustable, depth is adjustable with micrometrical screw for high precision. The fingers on the back gauge are retractable;
- Quick and easy die turning;
- X Y double-axis programmer, 19 programmes for 19 bends;
- Various dies depending on the model (see details);
- 86° radius 0.6mm punch, 550 and/or 800mm in length according to the model;
- Light safety curtains: class 4 front;
- Foot operated control;
- Power supply 400 V three-phase + neutral.